Re: [Banshee-List] keyboard shortcut for fast forward and rewind

Hi,
yahoo, this is wonderful! I would be very happy to help you, but I am
not very experienced programmer, just a bit of bash and python. I will
write my own script to practice my writing. I am looking forward to
seeing your addon and count on me as a tester, if you wish.
Vojta