Re: [Banshee-List] Filename Custom Format

2012/6/11 Klaus Muth <klaus hampft de>:
> Hi!
>
> I'm stuck at the moment with banshee: I need a Filename Custom Format,
> since I have a CD with more than 100 Titles (Bela Bartok...)
> 1. I need the frack number formatted %03u
> 2. I need a filename format "CD Nuber.Track Number.Track Name"
> to keep my mp3s ordered nicely in file system.
>
> Is there any chance to accomplish that without tampering with the
> sources (no chance here - I have no idea of mono)?
>
> I saw something about boo scripts changing the format - but that does
> not help me...

You can specify something like that using a Boo script. Examples of
how to do this are listed here:

http://abock.org/2007/01/04/things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-banshee-part-1

You'll need to do a little bit of research on regex to get your exact
requested filenames but I will leave that up to you to figure out. The
general format and usage is fairly simple. Banshee itself only
supports a few file/directory name layouts in the UI to keep the UX
simple and elegant but the extensibility is endless via Boo.

- David