[Banshee-List] keyboard shortcut for fast forward and rewind

Hi,
I am a blind student from Czech Republic, and I am using Ubuntu 12.04. I
have been searching for a good music player and library manager and I
found banshee very attractive and rich in functions.
However, there is one feature, that I miss very much and it prevents me
from using full potential of Banshee.
There are several keyboard shortcuts, but the shorcuts for fast forward
and rewing are missing. There were some on some site (shift + left or
right arrows), but they don't work.
I tried to create my own using banshee from command line, but there is
no such command, just seeking by exact position. I might write a script
for this but it seems too complicated.
Is there any plan of adding these keyboard shortcuts? They are present
in every player I have encountered.
Thank you for your responses,
Vojta