[Banshee-List] Touch Screen Hi Fi

Hey, I would just like to share with anybody who might be interested a touch
screen hi-fi project I recently finished, which runs banshee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVryCiSFWIU&feature=youtu.be

I'm really happy with how this has turned out as I have been craving a
machine dedicated to playing music for quite some time, and my first version
(running xbmc) didn't quite do the job. XBMC is fantastic for videos and
playing music but not managing it.

On that note is there any thought being given to a banshee 'live cd' similar
to what openelec do with xbmc, to turn old computers into useful members of
society?

Cheers

Oli