Re: [Banshee-List] help

I downloaded 2.4.1 and where there should have been words all I got were boxes.
Also when I tried to reinstall and run my copy of 2.2.1 I got this message:

Fatal Error

An unhandled exception was thrown: This version of Banshee was prepared to work with older database versions (=< 44) thus it is too old to support the current version of the database (45).

  at Banshee.Database.BansheeDbFormatMigrator.Migrate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Banshee.Gui.GtkBaseClient.Startup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hyena.Gui.CleanRoomStartup.Startup (Hyena.Gui.StartupInvocationHandler startup) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

.NET Version: 2.0.50727.1433
OS Version: Unix 11.3.0.0

Assembly Version Information:

System.Configuration (2.0.0.0)