Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee manual? Or other answers to basic questions?

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:23 PM, jamesqf <jamesqf charter net> wrote:
> I have been searching the Banshee site & the web for a manual, or something
> else that will answer what I think are some pretty basic questions, but
> haven't been able to find answers.  Could someone direct me to a good
> source?

In addition to the specific answers provided by David, I'd also like
to point out our user guide, which is accessible here:
http://banshee.fm/support/guide/

As mentioned on this page, the user help available in Banshee through
the Help > Contents menu is also available online :
http://library.gnome.org/users/banshee/2.2/

--
Bertrand Lorentz