[Banshee-List] Banshee manual? Or other answers to basic questions?

I have been searching the Banshee site & the web for a manual, or something
else that will answer what I think are some pretty basic questions, but
haven't been able to find answers.  Could someone direct me to a good
source?

First, what I'm looking for is not really a music player per se.  What I
want is an ap that will let me copy my audio CDs to disk, store them in an
accessible database of some sort (i.e. not just a lot of .WMA or whatever
files), and transfer them to audio players.  I basically never want to use
the computer itself to actually play audio.  (And in fact I don't even have
speakers on any of mine.)

Second, a lot of my audio is not music: it's plays and similar.  A
performance might be on multiple disks, so it's kind of important to be able
to easily munge say the three disks of "Hamlet" into one unit, and have Act
I, Scene i be followed by Act I, Scene ii, and not (as with another ap I
tried) Act II, Scene ii, which is track #1 on disk 2.

Third, is there an easy way to turn off Banshee's album art feature?  I
don't want this, and don't want to waste bandwidth downloading it, or
disk/player space storing it.

Thanks,
James