Re: [Banshee-List] Can aax files be imported into Banshee?

On 12/16/2012 02:01 PM, Andres G. Aragoneses wrote:
> Yeah, ok, Android==Linux doesn't really apply in this case because I'm
> guessing 1) GStreamer is not bundled in Android 2) they don't use
> GStreamer anyway 3) their Android app is probably proprietary anyway,
> which doesn't let us "copy" the way the content is played.
>
> Sadly.

Oh, yeah, I wasn't suggesting that as a solution for Banshee.

There was a Neal Gaiman bit published on Audible that I really wanted to
listen to, but I only use Linux for my desktop and there were no
options. A friend reminded me of the Android client, so I could
eventually listen but I won't buy anything of theirs because of the DRM.

-T

--
Tarus BALOG, Maintainer                     Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645