Re: [Banshee-List] Can aax files be imported into Banshee?

On 16/12/12 18:35, Tarus Balog wrote:
On 12/16/2012 08:45 AM, Andres G. Aragoneses wrote:
Can you play these files at all in a Linux box? If yes, what player? Is
it GStreamer based? Oh, maybe you're not in Linux?

I avoid Audible because of their DRM, but they do provide an Android
client for those times that you really have to listen to Audible content.

Yeah, ok, Android==Linux doesn't really apply in this case because I'm guessing 1) GStreamer is not bundled in Android 2) they don't use GStreamer anyway 3) their Android app is probably proprietary anyway, which doesn't let us "copy" the way the content is played.

Sadly.