Re: [Banshee-List] Internship Project

On 30/11/12 11:40, nidhi pournami wrote:

Hi
My name is Nidhi.
I am planning to join in the Women internshipProgram of FOSS community.
so that I serached the site and found one project (Banshee) and you are
the mentor for that project.
could you please help me more on this.
They have mentioned in site that, before applying for this program we
have to select the project and have to do some contribution for that
project.
So can you please suggest me what all the things i have to do if I am
choosing this project.
I have to apply before Dec 3rd.
So please guide me asap;

Nidhi, not sure what happened but this message arrived to the mailing list today (8th of December) or yesterday.

Was the message in some review-queue caught by a "spam" filter? Who manages/reviews the mailing list?

Andres