Re: [Banshee-List] Internship Project

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Andres G. Aragoneses <knocte gmail com> wrote:
> On 30/11/12 11:40, nidhi pournami wrote:
>>

>> Hi
>> My name is Nidhi.
>> I am planning to join in the Women internshipProgram of FOSS community.
>> so that I serached the site and found one project (Banshee) and you are
>> the mentor for that project.
>> could you please help me more on this.
>> They have mentioned in site that, before applying for this program we
>> have to select the project and have to do some contribution for that
>> project.
>> So can you please suggest me what all the things i have to do if I am
>> choosing this project.
>> I have to apply before Dec 3rd.
>> So please guide me asap;
>

> Nidhi, not sure what happened but this message arrived to the mailing list
> today (8th of December) or yesterday.
>
> Was the message in some review-queue caught by a "spam" filter? Who
> manages/reviews the mailing list?

The message was in the moderation queue because Nidhi was not
subscribed to the mailing-list.
I usually review the queue every few days, but sometimes I forget, and
my main hard disk failed last Sunday, so that didn't help either...
Sorry for the delay.

If anyone wants to help out with moderating the mailing-list, please
contact me and I'll give you the admin info.

--
Bertrand Lorentz