Re: [Banshee-List] Audio Hijack Pro with Banshee

I downloaded the trial of aduio hijack pro to reproduce, and I get the
same behaviour, Safari is used to open the url instead of banshee.
This is due to banshee not registering itself as a default player for
mp3 or m3u files. If you want banshee to be the default player for m3u
files, find a .m3u file from Finder, right-click "Information", under
"Open with" ("Öffnen mit") select "Banshee.app" and then click "Change
for all" (Alle ändern). Now banshee is the default player for m3u
files.

However, this won't help you with this specific .m3u file from
http://streams.br-online.de/br-klassik_2.m3u since banshee currently
does not support opening playlist files (.m3u) that contain links to
radio stations.

If you want to add that radio station in banshee, open up Banshee,
select from the Menu "Media -> Open location" ("Medien -> Ort öffnen")
and enter the url of the m3u (in your case:
http://streams.br-online.de/br-klassik_2.m3u). Of course, this will
not help you with using Banshee with Aduio Hijack Pro.