Re: [Banshee-List] Audio Hijack Pro with Banshee

Timo -

the streamrecorder extension is already enabled but
when Audio Hijack Pro tells Banshee to play say "http://streams.br-online.de/br-klassik_2.m3u"; Safari is opened and saves this URL to a file.
Nothing happens in Banshee.
When Audio Hijack Pro calls this file (marked as to be opened by Banshee) nothing happens in Banshee.

Banshee is a media player.
How can I use it like other media players like VLC, Real Player, Clementine, QuickTime etc.?

Regards

Peter