Re: [Banshee-List] Audio Hijack Pro with Banshee

If you are just looking to record a stream/webradio, there is a quite
good extension called "Streamrecorder" available from the banshee
community extensions (bce). You can enable it under "Preferences ->
Extension -> Streamrecorder". You then get a record button in the top
bar, and can also on-the-fly re-encode to FLAC, OGG or MP3.

>From my googl'ing I found Audio Hijack Pro is a Mac application, and
the recent Mac OS X builds I do include the streamrecorder extension,
so you would just need to enable it. Mp3 encoding is however not
supported in the OS X bundle as for patent issues.

Greetz
Timo