[Banshee-List] Copying Playlist to Android Devices

Hi Banshee Community,

I am trying to perform a simple task: How do I copy a playlist including
tracks to my Android device? The current behaviour seems to copy the tracks
only which is - at least in my case - highly unfortunate. Creating a
playlist on the device and trying to drag tracks from my computer onto the
device playlist does not seem to be supported either.

Thanks for help,

n3rd