[Banshee-List] Error creating extension

Hello,

I followed the instructions at:
http://banshee.fm/contribute/write-extensions/ in order to build a first
banshee extension, and I've got the following error:

$ ./create-extension Foo

Creating new extension: 'Foo'

sh: 2: Syntax error: EOF in backquote substitution
sh: 2: Syntax error: EOF in backquote substitution
sh: 2: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
Running ./autogen.sh
./configure: line 12913: syntax error near unexpected token `0.17.3,'
./configure: line 12913: ` GNOME_DOC_INIT(0.17.3, enable_user_help=yes,
enable_user_help=no)'
Error: Could not run ./configure, which is required to configure
banshee-community-extensions
Running makemake: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.

Your extension has been created, and all the necessary files ready
to commit to git:

# On branch master
# Changes to be committed:
#   (use "git reset HEAD <file>..." to unstage)
#
# modified:   configure.ac
# new file:   src/Foo/Banshee.Foo/FooSource.cs
# new file:   src/Foo/Foo.addin.xml
# new file:   src/Foo/Foo.csproj
# new file:   src/Foo/Makefile.am
# modified:   src/Makefile.am
#

You can commit it now, or after you've started customizing it!

You can undo the creation of this extension, and revert to the last
commit with
git reset --hard HEAD

You can run Banshee with your newely created extension right now! Just run:
make run

NOTE: Do not forget to enable your extension within Preferences > Extensions

I'm working on Debian wheezy and I think I've installed all the required
software. I didn't install MonoDevelop because it is said to be optional.

Do you have any suggestion on how to fix this? Thanks in advance

Francesco

--
Francesco Spegni

"Ama le nuvole, le macchine, i libri, ma prima di tutto ama l'uomo" -
Nazim Hikmet

http://www.manuefra.eu
skype: francesco.spegni

begin:vcard
fn:Francesco Spegni
n:Spegni;Francesco
email;internet:francesco spegni gmail com
tel;cell:328.8694618
version:2.1
end:vcard