Re: [Banshee-List] Is it possible to create multiple libraries?

I wish!!

This is - for me - one of the biggest shortfalls of banshee.  How hard can
it be to just provide an option to select other libraries?

On the same theme, I also have multiple machines fommer which I want to be
able to play (and share playlists from ) my main library, pulling from a
NAS, so it would be nice to have a library on the NAS.  Shared access would
be great, but failing that, just single user access would be better than
nought,