Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee and the Samsung S3

Additionally mtp for Samsung's devices is tricky as they use some proprietary extensions to the protocol (at least that is the case for every recent Samsung device I have had access to).

I would say that realistically, it will never work unless a libmtp developer has physical access to one.

Sorry,
David

--
David Nielsen