[Banshee-List] Sansa View not showing up in Banshee list

Banshee does not appear to recognize my Sansa View.  Regardless of whether
USB Mode is set to "Auto Detect" or "MSC" when I plug it in, it never will
show up in the left side of the Banshee Media Player window.

Also, what I want to do if I can ever get Banshee to recognize my Sansa
View, is to sync some digital copy movie videos to my View (Windows Media
Player never works for this even though it is supposed to - it always gives
sync rights errors even though I have the rights).