Re: [Banshee-List] XSPF on $datadir/banshee/stations [Release Notes 2.1.3]

2011/9/25 Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 2:54 AM, Nelson Marques <nmo marques gmail com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> In the 2.1.3 release[1] there's a reference to "XSPF playlists in
>> $datadir/banshee/stations/ are imported automatically". Regarding this
>> feature:
>>
>> 1. Is this provided by core banshee or an extension ?
>> 2. What do I need to do test this feature (and if someone can point an
>> .xspf file I can use would be great);
>
> To complement on Olivier's answer :
>
> 1) It is provided by the InternetRadio extension, which is part of
> Banshee itself.

Clear, no issues here.

> 2) The import only happens the very first time you start Banshee, and
> never again, even if no XSPF playlist was found.

I've tried to test this feature with this XSPF[1] I found on a google
search. This is the problem... If I place the file UKTV.xspf on
/usr/share/banshee/stations, when I start banshee I get the following
error (it doesn't seem it even looks there):

[Warn  01:45:39.588] Error migrating Internet Radio Stations -
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory
'/home/nmarques/.config/banshee/plugins/stations/user' not found. (in
`mscorlib')
  at System.IO.Directory.ValidateDirectoryListing (System.String path,
System.String searchPattern, System.Boolean& stop) [0x00000] in
<filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.Directory.GetFileSystemEntries (System.String path,
System.String searchPattern, FileAttributes mask, FileAttributes
attrs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles (System.String path, System.String
searchPattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Banshee.InternetRadio.XspfMigrator.Migrate () [0x00000] in
<filename unknown>:0

But if I place the extensions on the folder where it looks
(~/.config/banshee/plugins/stations/user) it just adds it without
issues and it works. The behavior is somehow different.

What am I missing here?

[1] - http://andicirk.org/stuff/UKTV.xspf

Nelson

PS: I reseted my database with 'rm -rf ~/.config/banshee-1' :)