Re: [Banshee-List] XSPF on $datadir/banshee/stations [Release Notes 2.1.3]

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 2:54 AM, Nelson Marques <nmo marques gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the 2.1.3 release[1] there's a reference to "XSPF playlists in
> $datadir/banshee/stations/ are imported automatically". Regarding this
> feature:
>
> 1. Is this provided by core banshee or an extension ?
> 2. What do I need to do test this feature (and if someone can point an
> .xspf file I can use would be great);

To complement on Olivier's answer :

1) It is provided by the InternetRadio extension, which is part of
Banshee itself.
2) The import only happens the very first time you start Banshee, and
never again, even if no XSPF playlist was found.
If you want the import to happen, you need to reset the configuration
flag in the database :

sqlite3 ~/.config/banshee-1/banshee.db "delete from CoreConfiguration
where Key='InternetRadio.SystemXspfLoaded'"

The reason for that is that this feature is intended for fresh
installations, and I wanted to be sure that the stations would only be
imported once, to avoid any duplicates.

--
Bertrand Lorentz