[Banshee-List] Banshee remote control options for android tablet

First congrats on Banshee 2.2!  Thank you devs!

Just wondering what options people are using/trying to remote control
Banshee on a tablet.

I have banshee running on a headless fedora 15 (fluxbox) mini pc attached to
my ampli.  I have an acer tablet.

I have tried the Banshee remote plugin:  Looks nice, (in zoom to fill
screen) but no support for volume, or playlists two very important functions
for me at least.  It doesn't seem to be updated recently.

Have also simply been using a vnc client (Wyse pocketcloud):  Works quite
well, but its still vnc, with less responsive mouse, and sometimes awkward
for special keys/scrolling etc.

How about dlna?  I'm trying to get a better understanding of this.  It seems
there are options through MPRIS but also through pulse audio.  (I'm not sure
if these various components will conflict if active at the same time.)  The
clearfi (dlan) app from acer 'sees' the device but no media.  Not too
surprising since Windows users also have a lot of problems with this.

Bubbleupnp sees the media but I have only been able to 'play' onto my tablet
with poor sound quality.  I want to be able to connect to my box and control
the output to my stereo ampli.

I'm sure this is going to be comming up a lot.  So just wondering what has
worked for other users?  My wishlist would be to see a better Banshee remote
on the android market.  Why btw is this not included in the community
extensions?

Best regards,

Boyd