Re: [Banshee-List] Playlist not ordering by track number

In addition:

"Right-clicking" on the columns displays the window of possible information of music to display

The first column is the "Number of the track" (relative to the album)

I have many albums, each one with more than 20 tracks, so I think that either:

  1- This is not working correctly, although my id3-tags are filled correctly
  2- This "sort-by-track-number" method is not implemented yet

Thanks in advance

 Att,
Gabriel L. Oliveira