[Banshee-List] Using banshee on two machines

I currently use two machines synced with Dropbox.  One of the things i sync is my music folder, but the problem i run into is if i make a change to a song, IE rating, it is not reflected on my other machine.
So i was think of implementing something to somehow load the metadata(tag information).  i was thinking of one of the following, and wanted to ask the community which would be preferred before i started hacking.

   1) Modify the Library Watcher Extension so that when a file's metadata changes, it reloads the track's info
   2) Modify Rescan Music Library option so that it also rechecks the Metadata and reloads the track info when it's change
   3) A new Option, Rescan Metadata, which reloads the track information
   4) Something else, that i haven't thought of yet.

I'm very interested in people's options,  I personally like option #1.

--
Thanks
Kevin Anthony

Do you use Banshee?