Re: [Banshee-List] Playlist not ordering by track number

The list "Recently added" can't also be sorted? That list is the one I was refering to

Thanks for answering

 Att,
Gabriel L. Oliveira

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Kevin Anthony <kevin s anthony gmail com> wrote:

You can't sort playlists.  Playlists are sorted by the order you added them.

Kevin
Please excuse brevity, sent from phone