Re: [Banshee-List] Schedule proposal for Banshee 2.4

Hi,

Whatever you guys decide it's cool, whenever we have a release, I'll
get it packaged in record time, and my humble apologies, next release
I won't brag about it before the release is actually done (learned
from last release).

Bertrand, any news on GTK3 support? That's really one of the most
"wanted" features according to some users I know.

All the best,
NM