Re: [Banshee-List] Schedule proposal for Banshee 2.4

2011/10/26 Nelson Marques <nmo marques gmail com>:
> Hi,
>
> Whatever you guys decide it's cool, whenever we have a release, I'll
> get it packaged in record time, and my humble apologies, next release
> I won't brag about it before the release is actually done (learned
> from last release).
>
> Bertrand, any news on GTK3 support? That's really one of the most
> "wanted" features according to some users I know.

Latest news is probably that we are still stuck waiting for Mike
Kestner or a similarly knowledgable GTK#3/Mono hacker to look at the
last issue. Please do reach out if anyone knows how to fix it.

Information:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/111146406732565623394/posts/E9c2uSYHwSq