Re: [Banshee-List] How was my banshee broken?

What OS are you running? Some versions of Linux default to the system "going to sleep" such as it is. How to change that is determined by the specific distro you're using. Trust me it's probably fixable it's just where the setting is buried.

It's strange how one setting can effect another one that might seem totally unrelated. Wish I could help more. You have empathy for what that's worth.