Re: [Banshee-List] 2.4.0 "grunt" work.

If you are a Python developer and want to do something that eventually can be merged in Banshee and is useful to others, you may want to use IronPython or Boo (the latter being a language very similar to Python), which are inside the .NET/Mono ecosystem. If I were you, I would start writing a small extension (for that, take a look at the existing extensions in the Banshee-Community-Extensions repository and to the MonoAddins documentation).

Have fun!