Re: [Banshee-List] New iPOD shuffle only half working with Banshee

Separately please.

Thanks

On 05/25/2011 10:11 AM, dusf wrote:
I will yeah, no problem.

Since first resolving by deleting the iTunesStats it has come back and this
time to even be able to add/access music on my iPod I had to delete all the
visible contents of it using nautilus, but even at that, on even being then
able to add several albums when I went to leave my home my shuffle indicator
light is green for a few seconds indicating good charge, but then blinks
green and orange for two seconds which the legend says indicates 'No music
on unit'.

Also, in case this is important, when I look at my Ipod in Banshee which
currently allowing me to see exactly what songs are on it, it shows it also
contains 116.1MB of 'Other' despite my manually removing the contents in
nautilus, but not formatting, and I do not know what 'Other' it refers too.

Should I file all of this as one bug or separately?