Re: [Banshee-List] Android access works on Ubuntu but not on Mythbuntu

Is Mythbuntu based on Ubuntu's 11.04 version too?

On 05/25/2011 03:43 PM, ebisumartin wrote:
I have one computer with Ubuntu 11.04, and another computer with Mythbuntu
11.04. Both have Banshee 2.0 installed.

Banshee on the computer running Ubuntu automatically detects my Android
device when I plug it in by USB. I can copy files to and from the device
within the Banshee interface no problem.

Banshee on the computer running Mythbuntu doesn't detect it. The device does
get mounted on the desktop and is accessible via Thunar. It's only Banshee
that refuses to see it.

What's the difference that's holding my Mythbuntu machine back?