[Banshee-List] Banshee 2.1.0 released!

We are happy to announce the release of Banshee 2.1.0, the first
release in the 2.1 development series leading up to 2.2.

It brings a significant change in dependency policy. We will be
dropping legacy dependencies, and bump other deps to recent versions.
To support users on older distros, we'll publish a Linux bundle.

Release notes: http://banshee.fm/download/archives/2.1.0/

New features, enhancements and bug fixes:

      * eMusic Store
      * Xperia X12 support
      * MiniMode: Reduce height of window
      * Support .spc files
      * Set UserAgent when doing MusicBrainz queries
      * 51 bugs fixed since 2.0

Download:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/banshee/2.1/banshee-2.1.0.tar.bz2
http://banshee.fm/download/

Binaries for the various supported platforms should become available
in the coming days.

Thanks to everybody who helped make it happen!

--
Bertrand