Re: [Banshee-List] "Album Artist"

Now there is one thing, that I do not understand, yet. I see your
putting your ideas up for the Banshee project and "test-driving" that
software, but I get the impression that you consider Guayadeque (not
many can write its name, but already many know of it) (near-)perfect.
I'm quite interested why you are then looking into Banshee, where the
developers are all users of the software and developing it more or
less primarily towards their image of "perfect" software. Their ideas
do not seem to completely match yours, all the imperfections due to
bugs put aside, obviously, as the developers want to get rid of those
as well as you would, but that takes someone having the time to invest
to do all that.