[Banshee-List] "Album Artist"

The "Album Artist" metadata tag is a great thing. iTunes has officially
switched to using the "Album Artist" as its primary organizer.  I personally
collect many CD's as a hobby and love getting every album of my top 50
artists.  I love listening straight through an artists albums
(especially their latest version) because they had an "Album Artist/Year"
organizer with the cover art on display as well.  The Banshee browser
organizes albums by name... that is terrible.  I hate it and will not use
Banshee until first the "Artist" (left of the artworks and albums) is
changed to "Album Artist" and second the albums are arranged by artist and
chronology.  Organizing by "Artist" is a terrible idea due to compilation
albums and song duets etc.

Is there a way to do this?

For Ubuntu, Guayadeque music player is by far the best (perfect
organization, MusicBrainz Picard implementation, lyrics, Last.fm, cover art
browsing with manual organization availability, radio, podcast, Ampache, and
so much more perfection) but its sound quality is terrible and pretty much
unusable because of that.

Will Banshee ever get perfect like Guayadeque?