Re: [Banshee-List] "Album Artist"

You could help the Banshee project and kindly open an enhancement bug
request at bugzilla.gnome.org (for project "banshee") for this issue,
where you describe how this could be customized, e.g. an option in the
artist list popup "use album artists" or whatever you can come up with
would work for your use case. Others will most likely add valuable
comments until a state is reached, someone can implement this (me, for
example, as I do see your point). Feel free to paste a reference url
to that bug here.

~Frank