Re: [Banshee-List] "Album Artist"

Here is my idea of a solution (although I am not a program/code writer):

Take a look at the underground Guayadeque player (since not many know of it)
and use it's open source code to quickly and simply implement it's great
organization features (and others) to Banshee.  I will look into posting a
bug thread.

Next on the agenda is to get the Last.fm audio fingerprinting feature to
correctly work...

Thanks.