Re: [Banshee-List] Error building banshee master

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Sebastian Krämer <mail kraymer de> wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I'm trying to build banshee from git/master. The dependencies are
> appearently ok (with "--disable-boo --disable-youtube --disable-ipod
> --disable-appledevice"), but make doesn't get far:
>
>> banshee-2.0.1

[snip]
>> Making all in libbanshee
>> Making all in gstreamer
>> Making all in equalizer
>> make[3]: *** No rule to make target `gstiirequalizer.c', needed by `libgstequalizer_la-gstiirequalizer.lo'.  Stop.
>> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> The version listed is 2.0.1 but I'm pretty sure I'm on git master.
> Before, I was on 2.0 branch, but then I checked out master and even
> updated src/Hyena manually (the modules stuff didn't do that automatically).
>
> Any hints?

It seems you didn't run ./autogen.sh or configure after switching to
git master : the gstreamer/ folder was removed in 2.1.0, but it is
still trying to build it in your case.
By the way, autogen.sh will also update src/Hyena for you and set it
to the right revision.

> Sebastian
>
> PS: Is there a dev list I should post to?

No , this is list is also used for development issues and questions.

--
Bertrand Lorentz