Re: [Banshee-List] Error building banshee master

On 06/29/2011 07:49 AM, Bertrand Lorentz wrote:
> It seems you didn't run ./autogen.sh or configure after switching to
> git master : the gstreamer/ folder was removed in 2.1.0, but it is
> still trying to build it in your case.
> By the way, autogen.sh will also update src/Hyena for you and set it
> to the right revision.

Hi Bertrand,

I feel like a noob now, you were right of course :)  I don't know how I
missed that, I had compiled banshee before..

Anyway, now I'm stuck with an unfulfilled dependency;
dbus-sharp-glib-1.0 >= 0.5 is not available in Fedora yet and the
version of dbus-sharp is too old to build dbus-sharp-glib-0.5 :(  I read
something on the bugtracker that packages are underway, we'll see. I'll
tackle this another time. For the moment, I'm not sure how much work it
is to compile and use these without installing them system-wide (I don't
want to interfere with the system installation).

Thanks,

Sebastian