[Banshee-List] Recovering from an aborted synch

I am running Banshee 2.0.1 under Ubuntu 11.04.  My MP3 player is a
Samsung SCH-R360 phone.  This phone has an annoying habit of exiting out
of USM mode whenever it recieves a call.  This is what happened recently
while I was in the middle of a synch.  I remounted the player and tried
re-synching but the synch threw up some errors about the Samsung being a
read-only file system.  I brought up a terminal, touched a file and sure
enough the touch failed because the file system was read-only.  I was
able to touch the file system after dismounting and remounting.  Brought
up Banshee, and the touch still worked.  Did a synch and got a read-only
error again.  Somehow Banshee is telling the Samsung file system to go
read-only.

I'm stumped.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Regards,