Re: [Banshee-List] Duplicate Library Entries

IF you truley have duplicates may i suggest removing them physically
from the file system with right click > delete from drive. I cant
think of a reason you would actually want more then one copy of a
file. After which just rescan.

Just trying to understand the real issue.