Re: [Banshee-List] Problem with compilation albums

OK, I have to say that Banshee is a very great deal more modern, pretty,
functional... any number of things I could list, than Rhythmbox, but why
am I coming back to this 2 years later....

I tried to explain this problem at length, possibly to the point where
people stopped even listening previously, this time... just a
screenshot.

http://www.fsck.co.uk/Bugs/Banshee-WTF.png

I don't know what the problem is, or what the solution is... but, this
is not good default behaviour.

James