Re: [Banshee-List] Feature questions/suggestions?

That is helpful indeed. I still think that having separate libraries would be
a more powerful solution. Swappable databases from the Media menu would be
another approach that could be useful to help keep things really separated
if implementing multiple libraries internally is prohibitive. I would rarely
if ever want to mix comedy tracks with music.

I realize that a script could be created to launch banshee using x.db as a
workaround hack, but I'm hoping that others might see this as something
useful and maybe get something implemented in the future.

As far as the id3v2 tag TLAN, could you not use tagging software to add
"TLAN" to the genre field of all relevant tracks en-mass? ie.. Rock\\TLAN

Not sure if that would work or not. Just a thought.