Re: [Banshee-List] jolicloud, banshee, and my ipod

Michael, its based on ubuntu. And the last version I used last year was based on 9.04 I think. The issue I see is if he adds the banshee ppa it may break other programs as its so old (based on 9.04) or may not update altogether as dependencies arnt in the ppa or the version needed.

That said, I think its worth trying.

For more information google adding ppas to jolicloud to find out if they are even possible, and if so google for the banshee developer ppa and add it then try and upgrade. Nothing should break if it refuses to update (held back) and you can simply remove the ppa again.