Re: [Banshee-List] jolicloud, banshee, and my ipod

Hi!  Banshee version 1.6.  I have the most current version of Jolicloud, but I'm unable to locate which version of Ubuntu it's based on.

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:03 PM, yay101 [via Banshee Media Player] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, do you mind seeing which version of banshee jolicloud currently has? Also which version of ubuntu is it based on these days?