Re: [Banshee-List] Read Only Drive

Of Course you can. And infact thats how I have all my setups.
That way - When they stupidly select "Delete" with a right click they can just do a rescan to get it back.

It'd be nice if Banshee had a toggle option "User"  or "Admin" mode.
 ie. Can not Delete or Remove from library etc while in "User" mode.