Re: [Banshee-List] video player

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 5:40 PM, zekopeko <zekopeko gmail com> wrote:
You made the same mistake I did. This isn't a media centre for TVs and
projectors. So there is no need to have lots of cover art. Banshee
should display the relevant information in an organized fashion.

I'm sorry, why not? This seems like a great space for Banshee to grow into. If we're going to do some UI redesigning, designing for anything other than growth would be folly. What are the differences between a UI for a media center designed for TVs/projectors, and one for the PC? What about other form factors? Tablets, netbooks, etc. We don't need to address all of these (tablets and phone would certainly have a different UI than one for a TV), but really I don't see where one would design differently for a TV vs. the PC.

--
--Alex Launi