Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

On 1/11/2011 6:55 PM, Matt Sturgeon wrote:
So those solution changed, could they be done in the git repository
without breaking build on other systems?

I think so, however I am not certain of the significance of the ``<Package>`` element that had to be removed from each of the ``<Reference>`` elements, so I don't know for sure. I have been meaning to look it up, and I will try building Banshee on Linux with the changes and see what happens. I will post back as soon as I have results.

--
Dustin C. Hatch
theNeverFading

"In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people
angry and has been widely regarded as a 'bad move'."
--Douglas Adams