Re: [Banshee-List] Editing MP3 Tag's

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 02:03:20 -0500 you wrote:

   Dear  Banshee

> Also, if you have multiple tracks selected, you can edit metadata for
> all of them at the same time by filling in the field, then clicking
> the button to the right of the field.  That button will push the
> metadata for that field to all selected tracks.  Hope that helps!

It did helped. Thank to You and IBBoard.

One more thing. I have lot's of mp3. Lets take for example Alfie OST.
I have few songs from that album but Banshee shows 5 icons of Alfie
OST for almost each artist that is performing. Mick Jagger, Joss
Stone, Dave Stuart and   others. link to preview is here:
http://www.studiobosek.com/Screenshot.png

How to merge it into one album called Alfie OST please ?