[Banshee-List] Editing MP3 Tag's

Dear Mailinglist,

I was wondering if it will be possible to include new feature in
banshee (rhythmbox has got one like that, and few other players)

When right-clicking on song in play-list I can edit song information
but to edit next song I need to close this TAG, right-click and edit
next song. That's very time consuming.

Mass reamers or ID3 Tag changers are not always good for that also.

- I was wondering if you could include option to go to next track
Properties from current track properties. Or better, option to select
few tracks, open properties window and change any field that will
impact all selected tracks. For example change Album field for all of
them.

Regards