Re: [Banshee-List] Cover art storage and fetching

Hello,

    william>
    william> You can also just use the 1-click for openSUSE:
    william> http://software.opensuse.org/ymp/home:unamanic:branches:Banshee:Unstable/Banshee_openSUSE_11.4/banshee.ymp?base=openSUSE%3A11.4&query=banshee+2.1.3
    william>   (for banshee 2.1.3)

tried this one-click install. That wasn't a one click BTW, I had to
manually select a few options, but apparently I must have done something
wrong. Even so the installer did claimed to download the unstable
version, I still have 2.1.0.
Tried it once more, this time I didn't have to select anything manually.
The installer again downloaded something called unstable, but it's still
version 2.1.0.

Hope I didn't mess up my original version. Now how de I get out of this?

Thanks

Klaus

--
|  Klaus Zeitler                |